Losing your source of income because you can no longer work (or engage in substantial activity) due to an injury or illness can be frightening. The Social Security Administration (SSA) manages two programs for disabled individuals, but getting approved for the benefits you need and deserve is no easy task.
The application process is complex, challenging, and difficult to navigate, and the odds are stacked against you because the SSA denies roughly two out of every three disability applications.
As a result, applying for Social Security disability is often a grueling, lengthy, and stressful process – and bureaucratic red tape is the last thing anyone should have to deal with when they're not feeling their best.
At Phillip M. Hendry Law, we know just how difficult applying for a disability program or appealing a denied claim can be for people who are suffering from disabling injuries and illnesses. In his more than 30 years of practice, Louisiana attorney Phillip Hendry has helped countless clients navigate these complicated and unfamiliar processes to obtain much-needed Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Now, he shares his extensive knowledge and experience in the book, Your Guide to a Successful Social Security Disability Claim: What Claimants, Their Family Members, and Healthcare Providers Need to Know. Available for complimentary instant download, this essential handbook:
- Provides an overview of the SSDI and SSI programs and their eligibility requirements
- Describes the five-step process the SSA uses to determine if you're disabled and eligible for benefits
- Explains the Social Security disability application process and the information you'll need to apply
- Outlines the appeals process for denied claims
- And highlights the benefits of hiring a skilled Social Security disability attorney to handle your SSDI or SSI application or appeal
Request Your Free Social Security Disability Guide
Complete the form to request a complimentary download of Your Guide to a Successful Social Security Disability Claim: What Claimants, Their Family Members, and Healthcare Providers Need to Know. We also offer free initial consultations. Schedule an appointment today to have your questions answered by a member of our caring and capable legal team.