When you suffer a disability that leaves you unable to work, you may be eligible to collect Social Security disability. Filing for disability is not always as straightforward as it should be, and many people who deserve payments get turned down. Whether you are filing for the first time or are appealing a rejection, you can get the best results with guidance and assistance from a top Social Security disability lawyer in your area. Here are five tips to help you choose the best disability lawyer serving the Shreveport area:
- Choose an Attorney With Experience. Not all lawyers handle Social Security disability cases. It is best to choose an attorney that has the experience to take care of the many issues that arise during the application and appeal processes. At Phillip M. Hendry Attorney at Law, we take care of SSDI cases daily, so we know the best ways to resolve issues to inprove your chances of success. We are a leading Social Security disability lawyer in the Shreveport area with years of experience helping our clients get SSDI.
- Opt for an Attorney With Proven Results. Choose a Social Security disability lawyer with the skills to get positive results. Applicants with legal representation are three times more likely to get approved for SSDI than those who file on their own. You will be much more apt to get successful approval when you choose an attorney that has shown the ability to get the best results for his clients. At Phillip M. Hendry Attorney at Law, we have helped hundreds of clients get the money they deserve.
- Look for a Free Initial Consultation. A free initial consultation gives you a chance to get to know your attorney. Not all lawyers are a good fit for you. It is best to evaluate a Social Security disability lawyer in the Shreveport area. You can get answers to your important questions and seek the guidance you need to move ahead with your claim or appeal. We have excellent communication skills and always respond promptly to our client’s needs.
- Make Sure the Attorney Is Local. There are many law firms that advertise services but don’t have local offices. You want to hire a local Social Security disability lawyer in Shreveport area to ensure the best results. You will have the ability to meet with your attorney and will be sure that your attorney understands all the various issues that pertain to your SSDI request. We have a local office near Shreveport with professionals to assist you every step of the way.
- Read Client Testimonials. It is helpful to find out what other clients have to say about a law firm. As one of the best Social Security disability lawyers serving the Shreveport area, we have many happy clients. Read testimonials from our satisfied clients on our website to learn more about why we are the best SSDI law firm in the area.
Contact our office to get all of your questions about Social Security disability answered by an experienced attorney with a proven track record.